Latest Information Regarding Air Quality Testing
- Statement on Air Quality regarding October 23 Test Results
- District Air Testing Results October 23
- Statement on Air Quality October 10
- District Air Testing Results October 6
- Air Testing Results from Tatem School Collected on October 5
Anticipated Adjustments due to Bond Referendum
- The Haddonfield Summer Academy has been cancelled for the 2016-17 Summer Sessions, due to Major Bond Referendum Construction Initiatives. Students and Staff will not be permitted to occupy sections of our school buildings while this construction is occurring. Notification in regard to resuming the Haddonfield Summer Academy the following year, 2017-18, will be forthcoming. While the Haddonfield Summer Academy is cancelled for this upcoming new year, we expect to maintain this program in subsequent years to follow. Thank you for understanding.
- Haddonfield Memorial High School Graduation will be in the Stadium – weather permitting
Haddonfield School District Bond Referendum
Tuesday, March 8th
Haddonfield voters on March 8, 2016, approved three proposals to repair and restore its the school district’s facilities. The Bond Referendum asked for approval to sell bonds to generate about $35 million, and separated that request into three parts. About 40 percent of registered voters came to the polls that day, and a decisive majority said YES to each proposal. State funding is expected to cover about one third of almost all project costs.
Haddonfield school district is committed to using this dedicated website to inform residents as these voter-approved projects are completed. The Progress page will be updated regularly.